• Completed in 2013 as a collaborative project with The Trust for Public Land.
• One of the largest conservation projects along the Appalachian Trail.
• 12,046 acres now owned by the State of Maine and administered by the Bureau of Parks and Lands.
• 10 miles of the Appalachian Trail Corridor protected.
• Crocker Cirque and reflective pool.
• Bicknell’s Thrush habitat.
• Rare spruce-fir-heartleaf subalpine forest.
• Trail access for motorized (ATV, snowmobile) and non-motorized (hiking, mountain biking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing) activities.