We depend on donors like you to support our mission of land conservation along the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
Your contributions play a vital role in ensuring the ongoing sustainability of the organization, funding our projects, covering our stewardship costs for our lands and paying for ongoing operations and new initiatives.
With numerous opportunities to contribute there has never been a better time or way to do your part protecting Maine’s mountain wilderness for future generations!
Why should you support the Maine A.T. Land Trust?
- More than 30,000 acres conserved for protection of the A.T. landscape
- An additional 10,000 acres conserved in 2018
- 28 miles of the Appalachian Trail corridor protected from incompatible use
- Five of Maine’s most prominent mountains protected (Saddleback, Abraham, White Cap, Crocker and South Crocker)
- Dozens of miles of multi-use trails
- Hundreds participate in on-Trail events annually
- 100% giving at Board level
- Efficient, smart and proactive decision-making record; GuideStar Silver Rated
To support the Land Trust today, please visit our Individual Donor, Corporate Support or Information for Landowners pages. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org