What is the Maine Appalachian Trail Land Trust?
- More than 40,000 acres conserved for protection of the A.T. landscape
- An additional 10,000 acres to be conserved by 2022
- 35 miles of the Appalachian Trail corridor in Maine protected from incompatible use
- Seven of Maine’s most prominent mountains protected (Old Speck, Saddleback, Abraham, White Cap, Crocker and South Crocker)
- Dozens of miles of multi-use trails in protected lands
- Community Hikes to get outside!
- 100% giving at Board level
- Efficient, smart and proactive decision-making record; GuideStar Silver Rated
We depend on donors like you to support our mission of land conservation along the Appalachian Trail in Maine. Your contributions play a vital role in ensuring the ongoing sustainability of the organization, funding our projects, covering our stewardship costs for our lands and paying for ongoing operations and new initiatives.
To support the Land Trust today, please visit our Individual Donor, Corporate Support or Information for Landowners pages. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com